What’s on the Menu
- Choose dishes from this extensive sampling or work with Chef to create a custom menu. All recipes are made from scratch and are made from the freshest, quality whole food ingredients.
- Mindful Meals specializes in low-carb gluten-free cooking and you will find that almost all menu items adhere to this standard.
- Use of organics and free range/hormone-antibiotic free/organic meats is for you to decide as well as number of portions per dish. These factors will effect your grocery cost but Chef’s fee is static. The more portions I prepare the greater value your package and cook day will be.
- In most cases, substitutions or omission of dairy and other allergens can be made.
- When you’ve decided copy and paste your selections into the message box below and send it to chef Emily or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting!
Due to a waiting list for personal chef services I am taking new client info and will hold you in the queue.
Chicken Soups Mexican posole stew with shredded chicken, roasted tomatoes, pinto beans, corn hominy and fresh herbs. A pork version is also available. Wild rice and mushroom chicken with carrots, celery, kale and fresh marjoram Tortilla chicken with roasted tomatoes, cilantro, lime and crispy corn tortilla strips Classic chicken with fresh broth, carrots, onions, celery, … Continue reading Soup
Vegetable Salads (counts as side dish or vegetarian entree. These keep great in the fridge several days but Not freezer friendly!) Organic mixed greens, green apples, toasted pecans, gorgonzola and balsamic Dijon vinaigrette on the side new Cumin roasted butternut and quinoa with arugula, extra virgin olive oil, imported feta, fresh oregano and toasted pumpkin … Continue reading Salad
Frittata (8-10 portions. Counts as entree) Frittata is a blend of whipped whole eggs and your choice of fillings and generally provide 8-9 portions. Frittata is recommended for breakfast but is good any time of day. • Some suggested fillings: broccoli, spinach, kale, chard, arugula, broccolini, fennel bulb, zucchini, onion, caramelized onion, mushrooms, portabellas, shiitake … Continue reading Frittata
Choose a protein and a side dish to go with. New items are italicized. Beef Grilled onion burgers with chopped grilled sweet onions and a dash of Worcestershire mixed with free range ground beef new Barbacoa, pulled lime and chili marinated braised chuck roast new Kafta (Lebanese beef meatballs) with sun dried tomato and … Continue reading Proteins and Sides/Mix-n-Match
New items are Italicized Beef Braised beef and mushroom casserole with red wine, carrots and peas and topped with gluten free garlic and chive dumplings new Taco casserole layered with thin slices butternut squash or zucchini, roasted tomatoes, fresh cilantro and Jack cheese melted on top new Goulash with braised chuck roast, potatoes, sour cream, … Continue reading One-Dish-Wonders
Eggplant Parmesan, grain free with almond meal coating, browned and smothered in scratch basil tomato sauce, baked with fresh mozzarella. Vegan option with macadamia “Parmesan” crumbles Thai red curry coconut stir fry with broccoli, bok choy, snap peas and carrots with fresh cilantro Toasty quinoa falafel with tzatziki sauce photo Collard greens vegetable enchiladas filled … Continue reading Vegetarian Entrees
Can substitute for an entree Savory Organic deviled eggs with fresh aioli and a hint of Dijon, choose 6 or 12 Chicken liver pate’ with walnuts and figs, rich and smooth! Roasted butternut squash hummus with smoked paprika and toasted pumpkin seeds Raw zucchini hummus dip Raw zucchini roasted red pepper hummus Crash time snack … Continue reading Snacks & Sweets