- Weekly Private Cooking That’s right, you don’t lift a finger. Your menu is custom whether you choose from our existing menu or would like specific requests. I do all the rest; shop, cook, store and clean-up. I need only your kitchen and I supply the rest including my own equipment. Then, you have a week, or more, worth of food when I depart.
- Performance and Weight Loss Nutrition If you have certain health conditions or performance and weight loss goals, chef can provide very specific dietary recommendations(or as provided by your health care professional) and recipes to use on your cook day. I follow an ancestral health protocol that has allowed me to lose and maintain weight, gain strength, restore focus and hormone balance to name a few benefits. As a chef I have learned to implement these guidelines in my recipes for those who seek it.
- Kitchen and Menu Consultations Better kitchen, better you. This is a special service for those who want empowerment in their own kitchen. Based on the ancestral health principles I follow I will help you decipher what ingredients need to go and which ingredients should be staples. In addition, I will recommend the best cooking equipment for ease of cooking and planning. We follow up with a trip to the grocery store to cover how to best shop and what to buy along with an arsenal of recipes for your staple ingredients.
- Gluten Free/Paleo Specialist Whether you seek better health or have a diagnosed gluten intolerance/sensitivity, it has become clear that gluten free foods are essential. I have made it my specialty to cook without wheat and gluten containing foods and eat this way myself. Further more, I’ve taken it another step and have mastered grain and legume free cooking, ingredients which are inflammatory, blood sugar spiking and at the root of many auto-immune diseases.
- Demonstrations, Classes, Private Lessons These are activities I have always done and continue to do. I have hosted classes, demonstrations, tastings and cross promotions with a number of local businesses and organizations; Physiques by Damon Reio(How to Make a Meal Replacement Smoothie), Enliven Wellness Works, Art Pool Gallery, Savory Spice, Slow Food Tampa Bay, Thank You Mama, Bayfront on Vine, Rollin Oats, American Spirits, Keep Saint Pete Local, St. Petersburg Free Clinic, New Power Medical Center, Shorecrest Preparatory School and more.
If you have specific health issues or are challenged by weight loss, Emily has a reputation for creating satisfying healthy menus that don’t leave you feeling deprived. She will work closely with your doctor or dietician or you can follow her special, proven, Paleo protocol.