Due to a waiting list for personal chef services I am taking new client info and will hold you in the queue. Thank you for visiting!
Chef Emily does all the heavy lifting for the week all in one day. There is an extensive menu to choose from or, together, we can design a custom menu. Number of portions depends on the recipe or your own specifications but, generally, entrees average 6 portions.
- Choose a once weekly, bi monthly or once per month cook schedule however availability may vary.
- Chef does the shopping and brings everything necessary for the preparation of your food and will leave your kitchen clean.
- Extra ingredients purchased especially for your menu will be yours. If I keep something you will not be charged for it. The price of basic pantry ingredients that I use daily is covered in the cook fee.
- Prepared food will be stored in your reusable containers (I will purchase them for you if need be) with labels to be refrigerated or frozen and any necessary heating instructions will be provided.
- I travel within Southern Pinellas and Southern Hillsborough counties.
- If you have special dietary considerations continue reading about additional services.
- Ways to save:
When you commit to 3 months, either once-weekly or every-other-week, you can take advantage of 10% off my cook fee, starting at $225/day. It’s a total savings of $135-$342! This requires a prepayment of the Chef’s fee at the discounted rate for your chosen schedule and secures your commitment on the calendar. Groceries will be paid each cook day.
Save 10% when you prepay. Keep a minimum of $500 on account towards cook fee and groceries and receive 10% off Chef’s cook fee. Your prepay will cover both the fee and groceries in advance so there is nothing to pay on cook day unless you want to keep money on account. There is no schedule commitment but you will be subject to availability unless you have a standing cook day.
Refer someone! When you refer someone who books me for any reason you will enjoy a $50 credit on your next cook day or other service.
Purchase a Mindful Meals gift service for someone else and receive a $50 credit toward your next service.
- This will help you get started but does not obligate you to book a cooking session. It does help me serve you best; New Client Food Choice Questionnaire