Chef Emily does all the heavy lifting for the week all in one day. There is an extensive menu to choose from or, together, we can design a custom menu. Number of portions depends on the recipe or your own specifications but, generally, entrees average 6 portions.
Choose a Meal Package:
Part Time Chef
Includes 4 menu items from any category
Too Busy to Cook
Includes 5 menu items from any category
Fill My Freezer
Includes 6 menu items from any category
What you should know:
- Choose a once weekly, bi monthly or once per month cook schedule. Availability may vary.
- Chef does the shopping and brings everything necessary for the preparation of your food and will leave your kitchen clean.
- Extra ingredients purchased especially for your menu will be yours. If I keep something you will not be charged for it. The price of basic pantry ingredients that I use daily is covered in the cook fee.
- Prepared food will be stored in your reusable containers (I will purchase them for you if need be) with labels to be refrigerated or frozen and any necessary heating instructions will be provided.
- I travel within Southern Pinellas and Southern Hillsborough counties.
- If you have special dietary considerations continue reading about additional services.
- This will help you get started but does not obligate you to book a cooking session. It does help me serve you best; New Client Food Choice Questionnaire
- For further information go to FAQ